Das Licht im Dunkel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Das Licht im Dunkel

Ein RPG in kleiner Runde, welches sich noch im Aufbau befindet. - Das Rpg wird in Plots gespielt.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Hunters!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mr.Cuoghi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 88

Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:10 am

The force on her hands forced her back to lie on the tabnle as the hands around her wrists suddenly disappeared and something cold and wet rained upon her hand. She lay there, glancing to the side, and as she recognozed cold blood, her eyes turned red with featr once more. What was happening? From one moment to the other she had found herself in a dangerous situation - and now all the danger seemed kill by,....by whom? by what? Shje couldn't move. Felt so dazed. Was it normal to feel so dazed? most possibly they had drugged her slightly. Half the fight was therefore out of hert view, and she just turned her head back when a shadow appeared ove rher. Blinking she glanced into a man's dark eyes, a pair she recognized after some consideration. Claudius? What was he doing here? She moved her lipsn to a smile, but with the blood dripping from him, dripping everywhere, her body wouldn't stop trembling in the naturally provoked fear. She exhaled slowly, trying to stay calm. Stay calm! "....Nothing is stopping you indeed" she agreed, sounded weaker than she attempted. "what are you doing here, claudius?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:19 am

'Killing some scum that ruins my town' Claudius replied, anger in his tone. 'Anyway, i best finish what was started' He bent down, place a hand on her stomach and leg then bit into her thigh. The taste of her filled him like it did many months before, the thick, warm juices of her blood filling him completely. He arose, and wiped the blood from his mouth as he felt the power he gain fix the cut on his back slowly. He smiled at her 'You as lovely as ever my dear, but I should ask you. What are you doing here?'
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:20 am

[Ney]

The hope she had gained with the blood shed, the hope that she would survive this all, died when he bent down to bite her. But the sudden imense panuc she fought drowned her protest and stopped her frim pleading. She was quite sure this would be the end of her. How would cinder survive? How would he ever forguve her? She breathed rapidly, and weakly tried to fight against his grib. She could barely fibd the strenght. Hiwever, taken by surprise she rose with him as he let go of her snd she still found blood in her body . "what... I don't get this, why...? I don't know how i dnded up here." confusion buried thd clear thoughts in her mibd snd she sank back upon the table. Why didn't he kill her? Claudius was either...still generous, or she had to await far worse to come.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:24 am

Claudius paced rapidly, and firmly around the table, before picking up some course robe that was rolled up nearby. The vampires drugged her clearly, and he weakened her with bloodloss, but he couldn't be too careful with her, with any of her kind. He approached her, and tied her to the table, An arm to each table leg, and the same with her legs. Then, he tied one loop around her middle, and a small, but loose loop around her neck.
'I know how you got here, and I don't want you to be here.' He looked down at her, red hatred burning in his gaze. 'Why do you ALWAYS TURN UP' he growled, shouting with rage. 'I cannot live in peace anymore thanks to you damn hunters!' He was furious, and he paced rapidly before looking back at her. 'I should kill you now, remove this thorn from my side. Give me a reason not to!'
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:34 am

[Ney]

Compared to the time he had lowered his head tiredly in the mansion two years ago. The red in his eyes was furious this time, nozhing rlse, and as she failed to resist the rope her momentary situation awoke the constant fear of death within her. She observed his very movement, ttying to figure out how figm he had already decided to killl her now. "why didn't you do it yet then?" she whispeted and closed her eyes to escape his gaze. It was only now thar she could concentrate on her ratjer awkward position and sneezed before staring back at him in offense. "could you not have had dome dignity and tie me down less...exposed?" she asjed snd sighed, clearly trying to find a good reason to survive. "you are wrong about why i'm here" she tried. "we didn't know you'd be here, i...i'm alone, cinder isn't around. But he knows where i am supposed tk be." she paused, hopeful. "he will investigate..."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:39 am

'Cinder, Cinder, Cinder' He rolled the name around his mouth, as if it were an unpleasing berry of some kind. 'Your family has been nothing but trouble for me, the past two years has been spent watching my back and covering my tracks only for you to come an ruin it again!' His voice raised again, his eyes flashing. 'Jenna, my dear, I haven't killed for for two reasons, Firstly, I owe you a kindness. Two years ago you let me escape, you gave me life you and your brother and I intend to repay that debt. Second, I wish to offer you a gift, join me, become my matriarch. Together we could become rulers, we could be powerful and rich beyond our wildest dreams. Together we could raise a family and none shall appose us!' he spoke with passion, and determination. Anger and pain rose in his eyes. 'I will let you go, but you will stay with me. I will keep you as both my patient and my hostage. Then, when Cinder arrives I will take him to, and then I will make you swear a blood pact. You will leave me alone, and you will let me live.' He looked down at her. 'Or I will force him to watch your life drain away before his eyes, and that will be his last sight before he dies.'
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:48 am

[Ney]

The more he talked, the more it seemed to her that he had... Lost some of his mind over the last two years. Paranoid. He must have been suffering a rificulous paranoia. Did he think all along that he was more important than other vampires? That they'd hunt him alone down slthough he had not been the most urgent matter? It madd her smile, then laugh. Her red lips danced joyfully with the movement. "you're mad!" she sang, titling her head tiredly. "mad and /arrogant/. Do you think my brother would die that easily? He is better than me. One day he'll be better than victoria. I won't be your matriarch, claudius. It would break my poor brother's heart, and then he'd kill you. Because although you are mad, you underestimate him!"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:53 am

'Even if your brother struck me down Jenna, it would cost your life, and I saw how he looked at you, I doubt he could live with himself then.' Claudius place a clawed hand to Jenna's throat. 'and you underestimate me. I could match Cinder with ease, and he would fall to my hand if it came to it.' He smiled. 'A shame you won't accept my offer though. Maybe one day you'll accept and you'll be a better person for it.' He tightened his grip. 'As or my sanity, it's irrelevant. This is your fault after all'. He looked, and tightened until he almost cut off her airflow. 'Cinder however, won't die by my hand. I will give you to him and he shall be bound by honour to allow me to live again, if her is an honourable man that is. I did, after all, save your life.'
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:59 am

[Ney]

"save" she hissed "is such an overstated woed for what you did." her smile just revealed her agony. "one might almost have thought you wanted me sll to yourself. Don't be shy, come here and give me a kiss." her sweetest smile danced across trembling lips. Weakly she fought her ties. "how you overestimate our interest in you! You thought we were looking for you? Well, we weren't. We'd have killed you that night if your life has been of any significance to us."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:02 am

He went down, and claimed her lips for a few moments, before rising and cutting her bonds. 'You're in no state to fight dear, i suggest you just come with me to my home, and then we'll sort your brother out soon enough.' He grabbed some left over rope and tied it to her neck. 'We cant have you running now can we, you'll pose as my slave on the trip, don't break character.' He smiled, looked at the exposed woman who was tied by a rope to him, and pulled, dragging her alongside him towards home, and the girl who waited.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:55 am

"oh, yes, i love those games" she sighed, sliding off the table. Her legs felt so weak bdneath ger that she wasn't sure how far they would carry her. This was humiliating. she raised her hands to hide a sneeze and the blush in her cgeeks after he had actuslly kissed hee - which she hadn't quite expected him to do after all. With tired eyes she followed after him half blindly and reflected on how she would make it possible for cinder to escape this. Honour was no problem. They'd disregaed it, if it was for a vympire who had hurt her. It was the wrong way, but if claudius was thinking off creating a family then he had to be taken care off.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:59 am

He dragged her through the streets of Fallcrest, drawing little attention from the few people out this late at night. Anything that was said, usually involved an offer of some sorts but he passed them off with a wave of his hand. When they reached his house, he was greeted by a woman, with short red hair and a small smile that faded upon seeing Jenna. 'Ignore this my love, just business. I'm going to have her cleaned up and ask to borrow your clothes. She has someone collecting her soon and we can't have her looking a mess.' He smiled, and pushed past the girl, taking Jenna upstairs whilst letting go of the rope. In the room was a bath, filled with water. He lit a fire, and waited in silence for the water to heat up before leaving Jenna alone in the windowless room and shouting 'There will be clothes and a towel for when you're done. That and some food'.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:07 am

[Ney]

She remained silent until they reached his out and she almost broke out into loud laughter on side of his little girlfriend. Ha! What a funny idea it was to bring her gere now. So he still tried the normal-life-thing. She beamed at the girl unnaturally brightly, but still sincerely, and when fibally left sline she shouted "thank you!" with highly lifted spirits. The effects of the drug seemed to fade and the idea of a bath at least made her forget the cold and stiffness for a moment. She undressed and carefully stepped into the water singing. She sang merily for ten minutes until she fell asleep in the water for another ten, and when sge eventually woke up she felt so hot and dizzy that she climbed out of the bath. "claudiuuuuuus?" she sing-sang, tapping her fingers on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:15 am

She took a while, but he was assured she didn't drown when he heard her call. With that he threw the towel into the room. 'Get dried, and then get dressed. I'll feed you afterwards, then you can proceed with getting out of my life.' He still had anger, but he was softening with the knowlage that she'd be gone soon. He pulled out a flask, and a knife, cutting his wrist and allowing the blood to fill the flask. He put the lid on, and threw it into the room as well. 'Here, enjoy. It's fresh don't worry. Your clothes are out here'
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:25 am

[Ney]

"you're no fun at all" she complained and dried herself more relaxed and slowly thsn probably necessary. Other than him she wasn't in any hurry to get out of his life. The glask though rather surprised her. She hadn't quite expected him to feed her that way, but she supposed thst was what her body needed now - after he had drained a good amount of blood from her. She sipped from the glask at the same time at getting dressed and humming a melody in the meanwhile. "your gitlfriend seems alright" she uttered. there was no need for awkward silence, was there? As soon as she was dressed she slowly pushed open the bathroom door.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:28 am

'I suppsose' He replied, looking up at her, then standing from where he had been leaning against the wall. 'You can have the guest room, until Cinder arrives. If you wish to write a letter I'll ensure it's sent. Let him know you're safe. Well, let him know you're with me anyway and where that is.' His eyes remained red and he lead her to a room that was humbly decorated with a single small bed in the center.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:40 am

[Ney]

"i shall LIE to my brother?" she demanded. Sabety? Ha! A hostage she was, that was always somezhing else. Would he supervise her writing? Oh, what did it matter. Shrugging she continued: "okay. That is all so exciting! Won't you keep me company?" she hhre herself on the bed snd rolled on her back, reaching a hand out to him from where she was.

[Me]

'You're not still surrounded by vampires. I'm not going to kill you, and you not going be be hurt here. I fed and cleaned you, and you're free to go with Cinder. You're safe.' He looked at her with his red eyes, and a face which showed his lack of interest in her affairs. 'As for keeping you company, i'll wait until you've written your note and then i'll take it to be sent.' He walked toward her, sitting on the edge of the bed, holding out his arm to the small desk in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:54 am

[Ney]

"oh dear". Jenna sighed heavily before rolling of the bed and grabbing parchment snd quill from the desk where she sat down and spent a while thinking of what to write. "you know, i liked those vampires you killed better. At least they knew how to have fun! You became as dull as my brother." then she set down the quill and began to write with painfully pounding heart.

Cinder, i got myself in a bot of trouble snd as much as i hate to ask you to get me out of here - because i start losing our little bet - i must still ask you to come gind me at (insert adress). If you remember claudius, the one vampire who stayed in the mansion for a night? He helped me out of there but wants pay back - obviously. I seem to bd save for the moment, if the boredom isn't killing me. He became even more boring than you. He's got a girlfriend now and something like a normal life. Don't come get me if there are more urgents matters, this one doesn't seem to be too urgent at all! However, i should not overstay my welcome. Lots of love! Jenna.

With a yawn she handed the parchment to claudius and sunk back upon the bed closely next to hjm, wondering when he would relax and the red would disappear from jis eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunters!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Das Licht im Dunkel  :: Kaminecke :: Das Kaminzimmer :: Kleine andere rpgs-
Jump to: