Das Licht im Dunkel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Das Licht im Dunkel

Ein RPG in kleiner Runde, welches sich noch im Aufbau befindet. - Das Rpg wird in Plots gespielt.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Hunters!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Cuoghi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 88

Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:01 am

The chaos erupting around him was more than he could hope for. If it came to a fight, all he had to do was anger Miss Victoria, she'd then be open to mistakes and easier to fend off. However, it was too dangerous to provoke anything further. He wished to stay, and he wished to stay alive. The cost for information is certainly great he thought. However, he sat firm, he didn't wish to end dinner early, but more to continue without any more provocations. He calmly finished his mouthful, took a sip from the table wine and looked toward the Vampire Hunters queen. 'Miss Victoria, My apologies if I have caused offence with my statements. I have spoken out of turn, and I hope to redeem myself. I didn't wish to cause such upset.' He pushed Jenna's hand away, noting it's softness and gestured Cinder to sit once more, pulling a handkerchief from his pocket to dab at the wound on his cheek. 'Let's finish dinner, it would be a shame to have it go to waste, then i'll accept again your hospitality with my humblest apologies.' He smiled, not his usual smile but a softer, sweet smile. Then took another sip from his drink, hoping he had pacified the situation enough and the other family member had it under control as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:12 am

[Ney]

Everyone in the room stared at claudius in the most irritated manner possible, with the question hovering in the air if anyone could be really THIS stupid. Didn't he get a hint? A hint like...get out of here, life danger-hint? Jenna stared at him open mouthed, cinder did not bother to sit back down and certainly didn't let the other one reach his face with anything. Instead he stared down at Claudius with red eyes and disbelief written all over his features. "I never thought exzessive politeness could be so rude..." he muttered, still completely irritated, and felt the scratches on his face that would soon heal anyway, and so he wasn't bothered too much, if it wasn't for the humiliation. The dining room was windowless, this....foolishness wouldn't lead to anything. "Claudius, I will not accept you talking back to me in my house" he growled and firmly grabbed the man's shoulder. "out of here. Now. If you are a human you should begin to /fear/ what we are capable of, or declare yourself our enemy and face all of us."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:16 am

Claudius pushed Cinder's hand away and rose. 'Alright then, have your way.' he sneered. And left the room, allowing himself to be lead to the guestroom or where ever he was being taken, by Cinder. 'I hope I haven't caused too much trouble my friend. I meant no offence with my statement. However, I feel you've been deceiving me a little with this... small... detail of yours. I'd like an explanation before I'm murdered for nothing please.' He sighed, and dropped his head. He was sure he'd lost everything now, if only he could keep his human identity intact... if only. Power got the better of him, and now he must pay the price.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:31 am

[ney]

He raised an eyebrow at his "friend" as soon as he shut the door behind them, still in complete disbelief. When they reached the top of wide stairs, he stopped, glaring at the other one calmer now, but then more threatening, and pulled out from his pocket the little box with silver pins. "Claudius, in all honesty: if you are whatr you claim to be, then you are the greatest fool of a human I have met in my life. Suit your place. You should not talk about murder when you are surrounded by trained hunters. But we can clear this up and if you should proof your point you are free to leave at any time." he opened the box, glared into the other ones eyes. the corridors were dark and deserted. "Those are silver. Such as the cuttlery you avoided." he held the box towards claudius, still with firm expression. "Now, it shouldn't be a problem to pick one of them up? very careful please, your last excuse shall not work this time."
[11:22:39 PM] Nelly: wait
[11:23:16 PM] Nelly: His gaze slowly lowered to claudius hand. "...And I will make sure you can't bite your hand. Sorry for the security." and held out his free hand to grab Claudius'. however, his smile wasn't as threatening as the situation seemed to be like.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:38 am

'In the end, past all the elaborate traps and sets you've built, all the times you've failed to prove anything, it's the simplest traps which work.' Claudius stopped, and sighed. His smile gone, his face dropping. This was it, he had been careless and arrogant. If he got caught now he might not be able to escape with his life. Well, it was a good few years. 'We had some fun didn't we Cinder' He pushed the pot from his hand, and let it smash to the ground, the pins rolling on the floor. He then used the free hand to push Cinder's away. 'Why don't we just head to the guest room? I'm tired Cinder. You've won your little game, now let me live in peace.' he sighed again, and walked on, expecting a dagger in his back, or a stake to his heart at any moment. Not that he was completely off guard, and he was willing to fight his way out at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:44 am

[Ney]

Cinder nodded slowly, bending to the floor to calmly pick up the pins of the floor and allowewd himself a triumphant smile. he had been right! of course, how could he ever have doubted himself. the signs had been obvious. Now it was just a question of awaiting the right moment and seing how he wanted to play this. He rose, wathcingh Claudius walk down the hall with a mixture of pride and surprise. "You wish to stay although this might mean your death, va....claudius?" He smiled sweetly and followed aftzer him in quicky, but relaxed pace. Then something would hit Claudius back, but it wasn't a weapon. It was Jenna who had jumped upon him and closed both her arms around his chest. "saaaaaaaaaaay, can I come back to your earlier offer?" She sang and lowered her lips next to his throat. "let's look for some privacy, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:51 am

'I would hope you'd have some respect for an elder Cinder. You've kept your tabs on me, i've not harmed a soul. I drink from old blood and keep to myself. I'm no threat. Try if you wish, but you won't succeed.' He said, with voice heavy with regret. Then, when feeling the force on his back he almost spun and clawed whoever was attacking him only to be greeted by the voice of Cinder's sister. 'And you, you can get off of me. Talk to your brother if you didn't already hear of your victory. I wish to sleep and leave, prehaps you can start the hunt on more fun terms. Don't fear, i'm not eating anyone tonight.' He grimaced. 'You can feast only if I can respond in turn my dear'.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:04 am

[ney]

[5/24/2012 11:58:45 PM] Nelly: The poor girl seemed genuinely rejected by this, and her eyes just reflected how hurt she was by his rude tone. she closed her in surprise and disbelief opened mouth and her gaze turned cold - the only visible sign right now that she had dealt with far worse than emotional crisises. However, she loosened her grib and span around to Cinder in the same movement. "you ruin every fun guest! Why do you DO this all the time? Arh, Cinder, you are such a grim old spoil fun!" she threw at him and stormed off past Claudius down the hallway. Cinder, who was left there rather alone with a vampire he couldn't harm, and scretches over his face dealt to him by his very own, well, not very own, mother, just stared after her rather hurt and irritated, but tried to keep an authoritarian tone. "you are NOT returning to anyone's bedroom tonight, you listen! Look out for your savety!" but she had disappeared behind the corner, her red hair waving in the wind she left behind her. slowly he moved back up to claudius, burying his own face in one hand. "you've...been going to far, it is here, just that door..." he muttered and tried to not look too bothered by his momentary family situation. His eyes turned red rather all of a sudden and suddenly there was no doubt that the words he then uttered were acompanied by murderous intentions. there was no doubt that he /would/ kill claudius for the mentioned matter. "If you hurt this girl, if you even only touch her, be prepared, Vampire. Because you will die. I will make sure of that personally." As soon as the threat disappeared from his gaze he smiled apologetically and clapped claudius on tzhe shoulder while opening the door to the guest room for him. "Now, relax, will you! Have a very good night."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:09 am

'Leave the girl alone, I only said it for her own safety Cinder. I've said before i'm not eating tonight, although a drink to get the taste of ash out of my mouth...' He grimaced again, and stopped at the door, staring at it for a while. 'I don't suppose I can return to my quiet life at home after this then could I? I really am looking for that cure you know' he smiled weakly, realising how weak he felt at this moment, the power he had before had been drained from him as he knew he lost so much more. 'Cinder, just don't kill me tonight would you, I'd like at least a fair chase, and if your lovely sister wants a drink tell her i've got a flask or two we can share together, fine elven stuff I got from an old friend.' He felt the hand on his shoulder, and the attempt at a friendly comment. 'You too friend, you too.'
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:27 am

[ney]

He just had tried to startle him a little, but i guess the tired reaction was just aa welcome. It gelt like he had won, and oh he was tempted to kill him tonight. But there were reasons against it, and the chase was one of them. Sincerely he shook his head. "no, you won't return to this town." he agreed and with a firm gaze waited til the door clised in front of him before he turned away and said quierly: "i said it because i know her well..."

It was about one at the morning when the door opened as predicted and the thin figure of jenna pushed her body through the close opening and shut the door behind her by leaning against it, her hands hidden behind her back. But from the right snkle one could see the moonlight reflecting on the silver shining something in her hand. Ger hair was messy, she was wearing something that looked like a dress for the night, and her whole appearance seemed paler snd colder than what she had presented before. Jrnna glared at the figure on the bed in the moonlight lightened darkness and formed a breath taking smile that disappeared the moment it dancwd across her face. "i don't care what cinder says. I'm not scared." and as if to underline that statement she took one step forward, revealing the silver dagger in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Claudius sat there on his bed, staring into the darkness, his mind a whirlpool of thoughts and emotions. How did he end up like this? What could he do now? He was nothing again, everything he had worked for, all these years just gone, and now he had to start fresh. Maybe he should find a wife, and act in the way vampires his power and age should act. No, he didn't want that, he wanted to live a normal, if nocturnal, life. This was how his thoughts went until, at about 1 o'clock he saw his door open and Jenna walk into the room. She didn't seem to notice too much in the gloom as she revealed the silver dagger in her hand. He could see she look breathtakingly beautiful, pale and in a lovely dress. He couldn't help but smile, and his eyes went red, glowing in the darkness.
'Jenna, I wondered if you would take up the offer on a drink. Please, put the dagger down, you're in no danger here. There is plenty of room on the bed, and I'm in no mood to kill. Come' He said, smiling and allowing the moonlight to reflect off of his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:06 pm

[Ney]

His words seemed to greatly relax her as the smile returned and her posture lost the threatening rnhancement. She had seemed like a cat ready to jump and claw to its victim, now she was just slowly walking forward ubtil she could sit on the bed next to him. "i'm glad" she said, leanibg closer to his throat. "cinder would have killed you..."

Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:09 pm

'The dagger, get rid of it' Claudius said, preparing to break the arm the held it if he must. 'I don't wish to kill, but if you threaten me, then I will. I've nothing left to lose my dear, so please. Get. Rid. Of. It.' He voice was much less soft than before, taking on a more dominant and strong tone. His eyes didn't change and he was ready to attack at a moments notice, however he drew a flask from his pocket, less ornate than his original and offered in to her, calmly and gently. 'Please, enjoy with me a drink. At least one night of peace.'
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:20 pm

[Ney]

"i don't drink bottled blood." she said calmly, loosing the grib around the dagger slowly, resistantly. "...what if you do attack me? I got nothing to defend myself."

[Me]

'As you wish' he said, and uncorked the bottle, taking a sip. 'Put the dagger on the side table, and if you wish, have my rapier. Just... don't be holding it while we talk would you' He smiled again, and pushed the rapier her way. Hoping to reassure her he meant no harm. 'So my dear, other than to kill me, what brings you to this room? I'm sure there's nothing else for you here.'
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:27 pm

[Ney]

Her throat moved slightly when she gulped, her eyes glowingly red with hunger and the colour returning into her lips. Her hands let go of the dagger and she moved it closer towards claudius, shifting closer next to him. "i don't want /bottled/ blood" she repeated slowly, quietly, so that there was no one else in the word to disturb their conversation. "i don't mind to pay you back" she added and her head titled to the side, revealing the smooth white skin of her ndck.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:48 pm

She was bold, he gave her that, and beautiful. A wonderful partner she would make. But he knew better, this was likely another trap. SHe could drink, he wasn't going to lose much there, but he wouldn't drink. Cinder was likely watching, or there was a plot going on. However, he did produce a small knife from his pocket and cut his wrist, just off a main artery and winced in pain, offering it to the girl. 'Here, feast' He said, waiting for the feeling of draining. 'Just leave some for me would you'.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:48 pm

[Ney]

Surprise stepped into her eyes at this rather generous offer. The red in her eyes didn't vanish and focused at the blood she was insecure until the first drop dared to fall upon the carpet. So shr bent forward, too quick for the human eye, and licked the running drop of his arm before her lips closed around his wrist and she gdntly drained the red juices from his body. She stayed like this for about a minute, drinking slowly, before she rose and smiled at him with blood red lips. "...you don't trust me enough to repay you?" she matterwd, dazed and drunk with his blood. She shifted even cliser, her thigh pressing against his. "Don't be so reserved..."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:52 pm

The feeling of his blood being drained overwhelmed him, it was pain, but not painful. He shivered as she stopped, and took a handkerchief from his pocket to cover the wounds for the few minutes it would take to heal. He smiled at the blood on her lips, and how it suited her to look so. The colour had returned to her face, and she look stunning. He felt her move closer, and it took him some time to not just bite her there and then, but his better instincts took over. 'Jenna, where is your brother. I don't trust either of you, being hunters, to have not just set an elaborate trap for me. I won't bite you, not while my life is in danger.' He kicked the silver dagger off of the bed, and let it clatter to the floor, hoping the noise would sound like a struggle of some kind. 'Whops, my mistake'
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:36 pm

[ney]

She inhaled sharply and stiffened for a mpment when he grabbed her, but relaxed rather quickly and looked up tk him with eyes that had lost their red fire. "i'm on no side." she declared. "i'm neither human, nor vampire. Neither saint nor... Monster." despair tasted bitter on her lips. "but i can't. Cinder would..." she muttered, sigh, but then smiled again. It was a mixture of disappointment and a deep loving bound with her brothee, such as that her loyslty forbade her ibbermost fire. A fire that ate her up with cold flames. "well" sge muttered and came close just to press her lips against his for a brief second. "if you don't wish to take me up on the offer i shall leave now."

[Me]

The kiss took him by surprise. It through his thoughts into disarray. She would make wonderful Matriarch. No, he couldn't do it, he would be killed. but her could bite her, it wouldn't be too much harm would it? 'Could I be so bold as to ask you to remove that dress of yours. If I am to bite you, then I'd like to do it somewhere that isn't so noticeable. To leave this house alive. I'm afraid you've teased me too much for me to resist a taste of you ' He smiled, his fangs shining in the moonlight and his eyes a deep red. 'Then maybe you shall stay the night.'
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:14 pm

[Ney]

She stared at him, in the same position she gad veen in just a second before, kneeling on the ved, her hands carrying a body placed next to his legs. For a couple of seconds she didn't reply, then she pulled back snd sneezed, her hands covering her dark mouth. "how rude!" she protested, smiled, and moved back so that she could push the seem of her dress up a little and present her white thigh. "my brother isn't do close that he pays much attention to my nightwear."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:19 pm

He felt a little taken aback by her forwardness, but hunger took him forward. He leaned into her leg, smelling upwards from ankle to thigh. 'You truly do smell divine my dear, a real treat.' He smiled, and his eyes went an even deeper red. He opened his mouth, took another deep inhale and sunk his teeth into her thigh. He drunk deeply of her blood, and savored the sweet thick taste of it in his mouth, down his throat. He let it's vitality fill his being and invigorate him. He stopped a couple of minutes later, filled and satisfied. He looked at her paler form, and smiled again, a small drop of blood escaping and dripping from his chin. His eyes where a deep bloody red. 'My dear, you where a treat. I wish I could partake in you multiple times, for multiple feasts, alas I cannot.' He leaned back, and savored the taste that remained in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:28 pm

[ney]

It was a little success to seduce him into coming closer and using those sharpened teeth of his. Lucky, he was, to have them. She felt greatly weakened from the loss of blood, but at the same time her own eyes were the colour of blood in astonishment and excitement, she inhaled, and she tried to calm herself, as her heart was pounding in growing anxiousness. "I'll take the compliment" she muttered, taken aback, and after she had collected some energy she rolled backwards elegantly off the bed, just to find herself dizzy and almost losing balance. "I'll leave" she said, insecure, now that she would not be abke to defend herself any longer. The white seem of her dress fell over the punctual wounds on her thigh, hiding her now even paler skin, and she glided backwards towards the door like a frightened and yet impressive ghost. An appearance that glided into a man's room at night, just to demonstate with her every elegant step that something in his life must be missing. Jenna, the enbodyment of temptation. But the weakness and daze she felt left her stumbling and without the fire in her gaze. Her hand grabbed for the door knot. "I won't see you again." She guessed, smiled for a long, sincere while. "It has been a pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:53 pm

He sat there for a few minutes, collecting himself. He ordered his thoughts. He didn't want to go through the years of labour to get to where he was again, oh no, this time he would do what his race expected of him. First, a small village, then to pick a matriarch. From there they would turn the entire population of the village and spawn a village of vampires, to rival any hunters. He could manipulate this tribe to hunting down people and things that could lead to a cure, and then fix this mess, once and for all.
No, that would go against everything he stood for. He couldn't spawn more of his vile creatures. He would return to the wild, and work his way up in another town, and then he will be more careful, he wouldn't allow himself to get involved next time, he will learn from this. Then, if any Van Hellsing decided to take residence, he'd keep quiet and hide away. He stood up, and went to the desk to write a letter.

Dear Cinder
It was a honour working with you friend. You are clever and skilled, and I admire that in a person. You are also a gentleman, and I wish to thank you for allowing me to live thus far. However, don't take my thanks for complacency. If you attempt to hunt me down for the sake of killing me, I will take your life. If you wish to continue a friendly relationship however, then find me. Take care of your sister, she needs protecting. No one would blame you for killing Mrs.Victoria either. It's a shame we where on opposite sides, or else we may have been able to achieve much together against the vampiric menace. I only hope one of us cures the sickness that afflicts so many.

Your humble servant
Claudius

Then, he escaped out of the window, and flew as a hawk toward the next village, to Fallcrest. He would regain a place in society and he would be good again.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:36 am

The world around her was dark, loud, and painful. Everything black, bloodred, and her body dazed, and her eyelids heavy. She could barely open them, she didn't know what for. It was too bothersome to return into a world she didn't want to belong in right now, because she was certain that whatever she would see when opening those eyes would be bad. very bad. /sorry, Cinder/ she thought to herself and found herself icecold and trembling. What had happened? She remembered being in an alley at night, a vampire cowering in front of her. She had the situation under controll, she had the dagger in her hand, she had been smiling. it was a single client, she had been sure of it. So sure. But it had been a trap. They liked dragging down member of her family, and now they had been successful. they had been everywhere, all of a sudden. Spreading dark wings in the protection of the night, red eyesaround every corner. Jenna had found herself running from a bunch of children of the night who were just teasing her, when they actually had already circled her in. And then she was knocked out and..Here. here she was, here she awoke. Jenna collected all her courage to open her eyes slowly, heavily, and found her body in pain. The skin on her wrists hurt from bondages that she couldn't feel anymore at the moment. they had gone. butz she didn't feel freer or secure. Slowly she sat up, to find herself without her coat and left in her corset and thighs. The fact that sghe was barely dressed didn't seem to disturb her too much. herr eyes turned as flaming red as her eyes, and she rushed around to grab for a dagger that wasn't in its place anymore. The silver hairpins she had been wearing had been carefully removed as well. Her hair was a mess of red fire. Sher gulped, exhaled, panic floating through her veins when she looked up and found herself on the middle of a long dark table, surrounded by red, hungry eyes. Now that she was awake hands to both her sides stretcxhed out to grab her wrists and draw thin, red lines on her skin. She was aching, in agony. Not sure what had happened to her while she had been sleeping. With insecure eyes she searched her body for bitemarks, and found none - yet. They seemed hungry. and soon ready to feed. Her blood was rushing quickly, panic overtaking, coldness replacing the lack of control as she reminded herself of her family's pride and...Cinder. If she kept her quiet she might still be able to flee. Vampires were laughing, talking, but dazed as she was she didn't resist and didn't find a word to say. Dkidn't recognize any faces, couldn't keep her eyes ope.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:09 am

Two years passed, and Claudius had found a place as a night watchman on the Fallcrest Guards. He had a cosy place in the inner city, and a girl he had been seeing for a couple months. He had considered turning her soon, to begin a coven of Vampires, a family finally. These last years then had turned him bitter, and rejection from many had lead him to want for power. His baser desires ran more free and this meant he couldn't wish for anything than to just form a family around him. He didn't care for his job or his home, a means to an end. However, what he wanted more was to hunt alone and other vampires brought his wraith. He didn't hate mortals, he was jealous. he hated other vampires, they where senseless and moronic. They couldn't see the potential their race had like he could. That's what brought him here, to a Vampire 'clubhouse' in the underground of Fallcrest. It was why he stood in utter shock at the sight before him, and why he knew that this was all very very bad. If they where here, if the Van Hellsings where here again. He wasn't having any luck recently. However, his human side told him to save her, to return her to Cinder. Oh, his human side was so annoying. This was why he sliced into the heart of the vampire next to him with a deft movement of his rapier, and why he tore the one on his other side's throat out with claws that formed as he morphed. This was why he tore to shreds a couple of vampires with his wolf jaw before reforming and fending off two more with swift sword parrys and drove them back with even swifter counterattacks. He got complacent and a sword sliced a cut across his back but he spun and awarded the aggressor with his rapier through his heart also. Then, with the final vampire cowering in the corner he broke its neck with a sharp twist of its head. Then to make sure, he took some holy water from the girls satchel and poured it on each of them, hearing their screams as they burnt to ashes. They were young, and weak. He hated them.

He spoke, amusment in his voice. 'You look helpless, perfect for me to feast, my dear.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunters!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Das Licht im Dunkel  :: Kaminecke :: Das Kaminzimmer :: Kleine andere rpgs-
Jump to: