Das Licht im Dunkel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Das Licht im Dunkel

Ein RPG in kleiner Runde, welches sich noch im Aufbau befindet. - Das Rpg wird in Plots gespielt.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Hunters!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Cuoghi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 88

Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:28 pm

[It's Ney's post]

"sorry?" he demanded with a sweet smile at the thought of the other ones eyes changing colour and for moment, when claudizs presented him his back and lighted the fire, hus eses were taken over by passionate red and in his sudden swell of excitement he wished to jump up and bore a silver dagger into the man's back. Anyway, he couldnt be sure. "i mean... Sorry, but i would be highly surpriaed if you liked what i put in front of you." he raised an eyebrow and smiled. "it becomes less and less possible for me to believe what you say." he lowered his gaze. There was a last test, but things could get out of hand very soon. "i know you are a vampire" he said, leaning back and awaiting the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:41 pm

'You would be surprised? Well, at the risk of sounding rude, i do think it's been corked. There's a odd aftertaste too it, you must be mentioning it since you could taste it too when you took a sip. I'm terribly sorry.' Claudius smiled. However, Cinder's next statement made him freeze by the fire. His eyes went bright red, and his teeth clenched together. 'How did he know?' He thought, and hundreds of murder methods spun through his head mixed with methods of concealment and escape. Damn, he'd done too much for it all to be ruined now by an overzealous hunter. No, wait, what if it was just another test? Maybe he should see how it played out. Keep quiet for now, and hope he just moves on. If worst comes to worst, the cellar would be able to conceal the smell of a corpse for long enough to dispose of it properly.
He stood upright, and walked calmly over to the chairs. his eyes had returned to normal now, and he drove his gaze deep into Cinder's eyes. He smiled, and spoke in his normal, low, calm tone. 'You can't surely be serious? Me, a Vampire? That would be ridiculous. Honestly, would I hunt down one of my own? Why would I need to study my own people? You're not going to catch the killer that way.' Claudius rose with the bottle, and took the glasses, before taking them to the kitchen and returning with a new bottle and glasses. 'Here, this shouldn't be corked. Again, terribly sorry about your one.'
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:37 pm

[Ney in a long post special!]

"you are an intelligent man enough to see reasons to hunt your own kind. Concealment. And i don't believe you studied - there'd be no need to. However, i am just kidding." he sgruuged snd his slertingly sweet smile showed again. Wizhout looking he reached out his hand for the new glass, mumbled his thanks and then seemed absorbed in the work. "you see, too much work is bad for health... I won't act as long as i got another vampire to seek out. Then..."

After good two hours in rather tense mood, as cinder was on guard thatxwhole time and had a damgerous glare directed on claudius every two seconds, and he was certain his partner was just as much on his guard, he lent back, put the pen aside, and smiled at the map. "so we agree...phil mayhem, the baker's son, is lijely to be the only one fulfilling the profile. And as he knew the victim..." he shrugged. "for the other murder on the other hand there seems no connection. And i/still/ say they are different culprits." then, in a very abrupt movement, he jumped up. "we did a good job and i'd love to celebrate it with the blood of a vampire! You fancy going out and find out whether we assume is true?"

To his disappointment but silent agreement, Claudius didn't support the idea of acompanying him to..investigate. So Cinder left alone, thanked Claudius for his hospitality with a gaze equal to a warning. He wouldn't get a way, no matter what. At least that's what his eyes said. And all if he was lying. If. His family didn't let many vampires escape in the past, and Cinder didn't plan on ruining his anchestors name. He walked off alone into the evening, his shadow growing longer the longer he walked, and the cold air slowly creeping through his clothes and around his skin. He shivered, exhaled a cloud of white breath and aimed directly for the bakery. Investigation was nothing he would support tonight. He drew his dagger, the silver bend and shining in the night like a gloaming, bizarre smile,reflecting his blood red eyes. When he awoke the next morning his eyes were still red with triumph and excitement. The vampires screams were strill echoeing in his ears and although he felt empty towards the death, and not proud of desgtruction, he felt like his duty was fullfilled. He sat up in the bed he had rented, and looked down at his pale hands, licking off what remained of the baker's son he had slain in cold blood yesterday night. Blood. Vampire blood. And Cinder enjoyed every drop of it. Slowly his grey eyes lost their fire and cooled down, when he lay back down and stared at the ceiling emptyminded. He had slain one vampire and the family expected him back quite soon. Give feedback. They didn't correspond much when was out alone, do reserve the name in dignity and secret, but therefor worrying relatives missed the chance to find out whether the hunter lived or slept underneath the earth by now. He'd return soon, for his sister's sake. But he couldn't. Not with...another work unfinished. There was another vampire in town, he was certain of that, as the baker's son wouldn't admit the second murder no matter what - worse even, didn't seem to know about the victim. He had been young, but not completely young and foolish. the girls death had been more of an accident, a mistake. He didn't mean to kill her. Never the less, he had deserved to die. Abruptly, Cinder sat up. He had a suspect for the other murder, but with this suspect being that close to him and the investigations he could hardly to anything, or prove anything. In one way or the other, Claudius had alwaysa prevented his tests, avoided the outcome, and hid succesfully whatever sign he beared as a vampire. But Cinder was certain that he had seen the fire in his partners eyes, red, bloody fire, and the plethora of avoided circumstances, lucky encounters, were too high. His knowledge, his constant, daring, mocking interest, the ghostly, pale presence, the innocence with which he fakedly avoided any test or question Cinder placed to lure him into a trap. How likely was it that he had cut himself on the pin? And ignored the blood? And his preception had just left him when claudius returned to the Inn two nights ago? No, there was definitly swomething suspiscious about him. If he didn't turn out to be a vampire, he would be a very useful friend, rather than enemy. His knowledge was worth something. A smile danced around Cinder's lips, only small and barely visible, but there. The weak, half hearted smile he usually wore, if at all. Smiling was not worth the time and effort it took, not worth the faked friendlyness. He would need his smile later, when he would be lying to Claudius. Again he sat up abruptly, then sank off the bed and prepared his weapons and equipment before he left the house and directed his hasty steps to Claudius' house. When he knocked this time, he did so with this alertingly sweet smile, the fake friendlyness, the unusual, daring interest of a hunter, a snake eyeing its food. But he did smile, and he waited patiently this time until Claudius opened, preparing himself to speak. He was almost certain that his suspect wouldn't be happy to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Enjoying the rest and respite from the bothersome hunter, Claudius spent the last evening strolling around the town with a bottle and enjoying the night air. During the night he wandered toward the bakery and flew to a rooftop to witness the bloody murder of the vampire. Screams echoed through the darkness into his ears and he smiled. Now there was no reason for his cover to be blown again. He stood up on the roof, dusted off his blazer and jumped to the floor with grace. 'Ah, such a good night' He said to himself, and drunk from his flask. He felt the warmth of the blood flow into his being, and filled with confidence he walked to a nearby tavern. The smell of alcohol hit him as he walked in, dressed in clothes many in this place couldn't dream of owning. He walked up to the barman and ordered two glasses of wine, one of which he took to a petite, raven haired elven female on a table in the corner. He smiled at her, to which she looked with confusion.
'I'm sorry' She said, with a quiet voice. 'Do I know you?'
'Oh no, but I saw you here on your own and wanted to keep you company. I hope you don't mind? I'm Claudius.' He replied, with a smile. He too a sip from his wine.
'Well, I guess there isn't any harm in it.' She looked slightly scared. 'I'm Maple. You're not the killer that's going around are you?'
Claudius made a look of shock and hurt. 'Goodness no, that isn't me. In fact, I'm sure that by the morning the killer will be gone as my comrade has gone to sort it all out.'
'Oh!' She exclaimed, a gentle smile forming. 'That's... ok then I suppose.'

After much talk and many glasses of wine he took her back home. There, he opened another bottle of wine and they continued drinking. After which the night became a blur of intimacy, resulting in Claudius losing control and biting the girl on the thigh. Either she was too drunk to notice or too tired though as she didn't say a word and the night continued. He didn't kill her, and the next morning he awoke with her in his arms, looking up at him with bright blue eyes.
'Morning Claudius' She said, smiling. 'How're you feeling?' She looked a little pale, but her knew she would recover. However, before any more could be said a knock on the door was heard. He got up, gently allowing Maple to ay back down and dressed. In a pair of black trousers and a wine red shirt. 'I'll just go see who it is.' He said to the girl in his bed.

However, he didn't expect the person on the other side. His smile dropped slightly as the person on the other side of the door was the person he hopped to be rid of. 'Cinder! How did the night go then? A success?' Claudius said with bravado and as much enthusiasm as he could muster. From the stairs small feet could be heard as Maple, with a blanket wrapped around her peaked down. 'Is that the comrade you spoke of Claudius? Oh, I better go get dressed!' She then turned and ran back upstairs. 'Please' Claudius said 'Come in, have a drink. I'll get the fire on'.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:11 pm

[Ney ney ney]

His sweet smile stayed constant. "indeed it was. It turned out we were right." then his eyes fell on the girl and his gaze darkened with caution. No wrong move or the girl would function as hostage and later dinner. "i see you got company. I am awfully sorry to disturb. If i may say so, i hoped i wouldnt use your friebdly hospitality again today. Instead i wanted to hand you an invitation. My familxy when i told them about you was awfully interested and i shall invite you to dinner."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:32 pm

'Please, don't be shy. Come on in. We'll talk inside instead of on the street. Much more civilized. Would you like a drink? I have something you may enjoy. A vintage I picked up a little while ago. I'll make sure Maple is decent and we'll all sit around and talk.' Claudius said to Cinder, smiling and bowing backwards to allow entry. After which he walked upstairs to Maple, and brought her downstairs. She was in a pair of Claudius's trousers and a loose fitting shirt. Her hair loose. He say her down and walked into the cellar to grab an old vintage wine, returned to the living area with 3 glasses and poured everyone a drink. Then, he lit the fire before settling down and allowing maple to lean against him on the chair. 'So, what where you saying?'
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:41 pm

[Ney's post.]

He didn't bothet ro sit down, and he didn't pay any attebtion to the losely and not very descently dressed girl. "i was saying that i'd like to invite you to dinner at my home." he repeated sternly and took an indifferent sip of wibe, eyeing the girl and then claudius coldly. "bring the lady around if you wish to." his mime turned mocking. "...or are you scared to come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:48 pm

'There is no need to be so formal Cinder. Please have a seat. When will you be expecting me, and the lady if she's willing? Claudius said looking Cinder deep in the eye. He took a sip from his glass, and shifted his weight. Did Cinder have a trap set up for him, or was it a genuine invitation. Just yesterday he was looking to trap him, now he is asking him round for dinner. Moreover, his family would be there. Where they all hunters? It would be hopeless if they found me out there. Though, turning it down would be more suspicious. If he went maybe he'd be able to clear his sullied name, and if he dragged poor Maple along she might serve as an alibi. He'd decided.
'If you're so eager to leave, jot down the time and place on the paper on my desk and you may leave, but I do wish you wouldn't be so eager to run away from me. Don't worry, I won't bite ' With this, Maple giggled slightly and Claudius smiled at Cinder. Keeping his gaze locked on his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:37 pm

[Ney's post]

"did you tell the lady that the murderer of the second victim is still around? I hope you didn't lure her here by deception." he chuckled, took a seat, and shook his head on claudius' suggestion. "i live a little further away from here, i don't wish you to travel through the woods alone. I'll leave town tomorrow evening. If you wish to join me, the carriage will wait outside town at nightfall." he smiled, inviting. Nightfall, he could make it - couldnt he. Of course if his suspection was right, he would debate wether to accept. And certainly decline if he kbew what family he was invited to.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:42 pm

'Oh, then please. Stay for the evening. I'll cook something to eat for you, and we'll leave together. Surely it would save you money on a room for the night. I'll just prepare the guest room while you make yourself at home. I'm afraid I'm not feeling up to dinner today though. It'll go right through me.' Claudius smiled. 'If you're not scared of me that is.' He poured another drink, and took a drink. Filling up Cinder's and Maple's glasses as well. He was still debating the trip to his hunter's house. Food is an issue. Can I hide the fact that food goes ashen when I eat it? I'll have to if I go there. However, i've seeded a deception about illness which may be used to my advantage. Let's see how he decides to act. Claudius was deep in thought by now, and Maple asleep on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:57 pm

[Neyney's go]

Staying for a night might provide the opportunity to gain insight into his suspection - then again it sounded way too much like a trap. But again people knew wgere he was and claudius, if a vampire, seemed to hesitate to kill him. He could always stay awake and lie prepared with weapons. In the seconds he was confronted with the question his head ached with confusion, then he dlowly nodded and smiled. "if it isn't too much of a bother i'd hladly accept." he said warningly and took a sip of the wine. "that is only though if i can call you my guest tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:32 am

The day pasted with talking and other business. Claudius prepared a roast dinner, and served it too both Cinder and Maple before they retired to bed. Claudius showed Cinder to his room and made sure everything was prepared before leaving him with a smile and a good night. The house was dark, and he lead Maple back to his room, embraced her in a kiss and then laid down with her to sleep. His usual patterns where breaking and he was starving. When he was sure Maple slept soundly, he slipped lower into the duvet and bit her in the same place as last time, drawing enough blood to sustain him, but not enough to kill her. The rest he took by emptying his flask. He laid and stared at the ceiling. Thoughts rushed through his head, fogged a little by the wine he had been drinking. He decided sleep might just allude him tonight.
The night was spent looking up, and over to Maple, then back up again. When sunlight could be seen through the curtains. He got up from bed, and dressed in a suit of black. Then, he went out and walked to the bakery. Buying a fresh loaf and returning to find Maple up and waiting for him.
He sliced some for everyone as breakfast, and waited for Cinder to provide direction to his house.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:47 pm

[Ney]

Due to the rather significant lack of sleep and zhe neck ache caused by his awkward sleeping position he woke up in a mood darker than the nightskye. He glared at everyone downstairs and cometely ignored his attempts to be polite. He was rather sure that maple would accompsny them back to the hellsings mansion and he wouldnt be surprised if she didnt recognize the name. As for claudius, cinder hoped it would be a ngeative surprise and i clear warning when he stepped into the entrance hall and discovered the family crest over the fire. The zhought made him smile to himsrlf wgen they sat down for breakfast and observed claudius missing participation. It was noon when cinder suggested to leave. "it will take a while to reach the house that lies rather distanced."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:52 pm

'Did you not sleep very well Cinder?' Claudius asked, still smiling. He walked over to maple, and whispered in her ear. 'Go to market, pick us up a small selection of meats and fruits would you? And the best wine you can find. Tell them to bill it to my estate.' He walked over to the fire, and stoked it further, filling the room with warmth and light. Maple took a coat, and left the house leaving Claudius alone with his companion.
'We can leave once she returns, now we can have some alone time.' Claudius resumed his habit of staring down Cinder with a menacing, unblinking stare but the same warm smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:37 pm

[Ney's post]

The stare of the subject was returned with a similar cold stare, just without sny faked smile. He was on guard, signalizing still that he was more thanbwilling to do anything necessary to win this game. When maple returned after a while of dangerous and unbroken silence they started their journey within a dark red seated carriage. The forest around them grew darker and darker as the pine trees on the side of they way got closer. They travelled like this, lulled by the constant ruttering of the wheels on the ground, for about two hours. Cinder seemed in the best mood he had been in so far, with a relaxed smile on his lips. When they finally arrived cinder was the first to step out of the carriage and inhale the bitter, wooden smell of his home deep in the darkness of the forest. The mansion lay in shadows, several dark chinmeys silhouetted by the moonlight. Just when claudius and maple could leave the carriage, a thin figure with long, wavy red hair that shined like dark blood in the moonlight, ran towards the group and threw herself in cinder's arms. With hesitation cinder embraced his sister and hid his face in her hair for a moment. She pressed a kiss on his cheek and then turned to hug claudius. "and you brought guests." with a smile she wordlessly embraced claudius and inhaled deeply next to his throat, the scent melting on her tongue as tge wind brushed her slightly opened lips. She moved back, bowed, and turned to walk toeards the opened doors of the mansion from which warm light escaped. Maple was ignored by her. "i am jenna, the sister" she explained and while cinder entered the house with a content sigh, she gestured claudius to follow. Her gaze hovered above his throat, the dark eyes filled with a hint of something not quite categorizeable. A mixture of confusion, desire and ...hunger. Cinder turned in the entrance hall when Jenna shut the door behind their guests. A fire projected dancing shadows on the dark wooden floor and the tall walls, embracing the pride of the family crest above the fire place. A cross, that might just as well have been the hilt of a sword, upon the colour of blood. Van hellsing's proud symbol that now hung like a threat above their heads. "welcome!" jenna said proudly, gently pressed cinder's hand and then left through a door in the back of tge room. "i'll tell Mother that you have arrived." cinder just stared at claudius, half expecting a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Claudius took the meats, fruits and wine from Maple and packed them into a basket before heading off, following Cinder, to a carriage with red seats. He entered, and sat opposite Cinder, untalking throughout the journey. The sweet smell of pine sap flooding his being as they traveled deeper into a forest until out of a clearing he saw a large house, emerging from the gloom. A thin, redheaded female ran at the group when they emerged from the carriage. She jumped and embraced Cinder, before running to Claudius, and hugging him too. Her voice swam into his ear, and her scent filled his nose. She felt delicious. She introduced herself as Jenna. 'Claudius m'lady' Claudius replied, bowing low and smiling before following into the house. It was here he felt shock and regret. He looked at the crest on the wall and his eyes flashed a deep crimson. He was angry, trapped and afraid. He buried his eye change, composed himself before he struck and stood firm. He had to careful. He had allowed himself to be trapped by the Hellsings and this time, he might not be able to talk his way out. His touched the rapier by his side and proceeded onwards. 'A... beautiful house you have here... Very nice'
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:17 pm

[Ney]

"Thank you so very much." Cinder replied sweetly and the smile that slowly but certainly emerged on his pale lips demonstrated the feeling of utter success. He gestured for Claudius and Maple to follow through the door into a living room with a large couch of dark leather and several rather rich looking chairs. "Please, take a seat if you wish. I am sure mother and father will be delighted to see you. I told them of your interest in our profession, somewhat, you see? And they are very eager to see how so come." His smile didn't die when he himself stood and waited before I door opened and Jenna danced back inside. Danced, floated, there was no other way to describe it. She sat down next to Claudius and presented a smile to the whole group that reached from one ear to the other and seemed so utterly sincere that it was almost inappropriate for the rather tense situation. The "Mother and Uncle wish to meet you at dinner. For now they wish to excuse themselves - old people, eh?" She chuckled and stared down Claudius with red glowing eyes. "You smell really nice." She uttered rather surprisingly and just like cinder came to notice his tension. "...is anything the matter? You can come closer if you feel in danger. I will protect you. It's just Cinder who is a little bit scary sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Claudius inched into the room, and sat on the large sofa, sinking in a little and stared around the room, looking for hidden traps or anything that might lead to his demise. He didn't like this situation on bit and it was all he could do to not allow his eyes to glow the deep red. He watched Jenna glide in from one of the doors and announce the adults wish to wait before approaching him. Jenna sat next to Claudius, too close for comfort. By this point, Maple was being ignored, by him as well, she was not going to help like he had hoped. In fact, there was evidence on her very body of his identity. She was a liability. He hated this entire thing and just wanted out. He had lost everything he worked for again, but self preservation was most important. All he needed was an open window and the cover of darkness and he could leave, sell everything he owned and move away in a heartbeat.
'I don't know what you mean m'lady, I'm as calm as anyone here. I'm simply admiring your lovely home, puts my modest hut to shame.' He handed her the basket. 'Some things i brought as a thank you gift. I hope they are more than pleasing to you and your family.' He smiled, and bowed his head respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:36 pm

[Ney's]

"aww, he is a gentleman, Cinder!" Jenna claimed, and turned to her brother, brushing her shoulder against Claudius'. "You should bring him here more often." Cinder replied with a more than only amused smile. It was obvious how much he enjoyed the situation, although his momentarty happiness was merely built on a vague assuption. "I was planning to, dear. The work on the last case went so well, I am sure we are going to be very good friends." His dark eyes were burning with excitement, though he tried to hide the fact that they would turn in colour all too soon. Jenna jumped up to find glasses and served the wine Claudius had brought in. "On the new friendship!" she declared and fell back onto the sofa next to claudius. "I did very well while you were gone as well." She continued chattering merely. "They say you do the best job of us all, the pride of the family, but you just wait. I did a great job with two cients yesterday. Two in one day. What do you say about that?" Cinder sighed contently. "I say you shut up, or you make everyone feel uneasy." Jenna claimed Claudius' arm. "No one is feeling uneasdy. Just admiring the house! Come on up, come on. I have to show off with the rest of the house." But before she could stand up and pull Claudius from his seat into a tour through the mansion of the Van Hellsings, the door through which Jenna had disappeared before opened and a tall figure in black suit blocked the way with a disinterested mime. "Lady Victoria is calling to the dinner table now." the butler said and disappeared back through the door. Jenna's face fell a little, but, still at Claudius' arm, she escorted him towards the door. Her head rested against his shoulder while walking. "I hope you are very hungry."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:43 pm

The girls voice played into his ear once more, and he could barely help being moved by it's tone. Oh gods, he couldn't get distracted, there was something strange about these people. Cinder's taste for blood, her unnatural tendency for attraction. It was almost like they where one of him, if only he didn't know better. He was in panic, dinner would be a make or break situation. If he couldn't hold down the ashes he would be given away. Good job he topped up his flask, just to make sure. He could faintly here conversation happening between the two people alongside him, and when Jenna grabbed his arm he felt both anger and could hear Maple exclaim loudly before storming out of the room, to the sound of a door slamming. 'Well, I guess that's here gone.' Claudius sighed, and allowed himself to be dragged along, maintaining a gentlemanly posture and following the guidelines for gentlemanly behavior he learnt many years ago. He was about to explain how he really didn't need a tour when his 'M'lady' was cut off by the butler entering the room. Jenna asked about his hunger to which he replied instead. 'M'lady, i'm famished, please direct me.' He smiled his big smile and again allowed himself to be moved by her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:01 pm

[Ney]

While jenna led Claudius forward into his death trap, cinder followed slowly with a slight smile on his lips. This was triumph. And if it was only because their cutterley was silver like any good household would use for cuttlery. For special guests. and...for unwelcomed quests, in case of a surprise while dinner. He stepped into the dining room where Jenna babbled upon Claudius, introducing him to the woman on the headside of the long table of dark wood, who was sitting next to a man with dark beard and rough facial features. both seemed in their middle age, and glared to the visitores and the returning son with cold indifference. His mother didn't even raise to greet him, but Cinder stepped close and kissed the back of her hand, muttering "mother..." with frightened respect. Victoria van Hellsing, who was introduced as such by Jenna, looked at Claudius only for a moment, then back down onto the table while servants carried plates with food inside. "Take a seat. This is the...scholar, you say?" Knifes and forks glistened contrasting against the dark table. Cinder took a seat, and Jenna elegantly moved claudius to sit in their middle. She moved her own chair rather close towards him, again, taking a deep breath. "Mother, this man smells fantastic." she said and smiled. "I claim he must be a very delighting guest to have. I hope you will welcome him more often. Look at her, Claudius, she is a little old now - but when she was younger, and the wife of my father, bless him, she could stand against three clients at once. Don't you make her angry." Her red lips were then occupied with eating instead of talking, she didn't wait for the table prayer. The man next to Victoria, who stayed unintroduced, muttered some blessed words to himself and declared the tableptayerr for the whole family. Cinder raised his hand to grab the knife, but was stopped by the cold word of his mother. "Ahem! I don't wish anyone to be as rude as to sit at the table with weapons. Cinder!" So he stood up and with a sigh turned away from the table just to pull two silver daggers out of his boots which he placed on the table, remove silver bullets and bolts from his belt. About twenty pieces of ammunition rolled over the table. Then he pulled little darts from his sleeves and another dagger from his collar. The last for him to remove was his complete coat, as the inside prove itself prepared with several potions and something that seemed like fluid silver. Just then he turned back to the table and, calm as if it was daily tabke routine, sat back down. "....Won't you remove your Rapier as well, Claudius?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:11 pm

'Old you say?' Claudius smiled, 'She looks to me the very pinnacle of health and youth.' He smiled at her, and bowed his head. 'Mrs Van Hellsing, it is an honor indeed.' Then he decided to take a risky move, he took his flask out of his pocket and took a long, deep drink from it, his eyes turning a deep red for a moment before returning to normal. he noticed the silver right away, he wasn't going to be caught out this time. Servants filtered in and served plates and platters of food whilst Cinder removed an armory from his person. Claudius smiled at the request. 'This? I'm sorry if it offends but it's a simple ceremonial sword, for show not combat. It holds much meaning to me, an heirloom. Please, I would keep in on if you don't mine' He smiled again, and partook in the prayer, watching everyone around the table with half opened eyes. Then, dinner. He took napkins from the table and wrapped then around the cutlery handles most carefully. 'I would hate to stain your silver with my dirty hands, I'm afraid I didn't have time to wash them thoroughly. Please excuse me.' Safe he thought, and he took some food, a little of everything on show, and took a mouthful, swallowing the powdery grey mess of ashes that filled his mouth with difficulty, allowing a sip of wine afterwards to wash it down. 'My compliments to the chief' he said with a slight grimace.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:24 pm

[ney]

Cinder watched claudius while eating and from the corners of his eyes. he had kind of expected that Claudius would avoid the cuttlery. he didn't think he'd have the foolish bravery to take a sip of his...drink. And he was half certain uit was blood, however. His mother on the other hand didn't eat - she jsut stared at claudius, now with absolute disgust in her eyes and her lips had slightly opened to a grimace. Cinder gulped and felt suddenly unwell. it was really no good idea to get his mother angry. she was...a dragon. his childhood had contained nightmares on her behalf. he almost wished to warn claudius not to riskl anything in her presence, he felt it was unfair play if he left the poor man, if human or vampire, to Victoria Van Hellsing, whose cheeks slowly turned red. "Did I hear right? You wish to wear a weapon at my table, a very respectable family? Young man, as exzessive your flattery is, it puts you to shame that you can't bring up the manners to follow this basic ethicette. I don't wish such a TOOL at my table. Now if you please!" Obviously it had offended her already that he had taken a drink himself before receiving the wine. She half stood up from her seat, her eyes glowingly red. Cinder put his cuttlery aside - just in case, and leant back in case he had to grab his weapons from the cupboard. "Now don't be such an exzessice whimp in your age and eat properly like every normal person without wrapping up your cuttlery!" Jenna seemed verymuch uneasy now as well. "....Are you alright Claudius? It doesn't seem like something you'd do, to ignore table manners..."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:32 pm

Claudius chuckled. He could hardly contain full blown laughter, but he had too. It had worked better than he had hoped. Now he knew they where all like him. Like him, not the same, but it gave him a small edge, something he could hold on to, the small amount of power he needed in a powerless situation. He calmly removed the rapier, and put it to the floor, and drunk again from his flask. 'Thank you ma'am. Miss Victoria, I assume you've been told i'm a scholar of vampiric beings and their offspawns. Well, I've been suspect of your family for a little while, namely thanks to Cinder here, and his 'trap' he attempted to spring on me earlier in the week. In fact, he's been trying to catch me out all week, in some far fetched fantasy that i'm a vampire. Vryloca's pop up in my studies regularly, your people.' He smiled as he reveled his knowledge. 'If you'd excuse me to eat my food as I wish Ma'am, it would be much appreciated. It's doing no one any harm if I prevent silver being stained or not.' He smiled again, and gazed at Cinder. 'The weapons won't be needed, i'm not vampire and I wont' He chuckled 'bite' He turned and took another ash filled mouthful, uncaring in his excitement. 'Shall we continue dinner now, and turn to more pleasant topics, oh and Jenna.' he turned to her 'If you want my blood so badly, just ask and I'll happily serve, provided you leave me some to live'.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cuoghi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:48 pm

[Ney]

Cinder could hear his ownj heart pounding while the fool next to him was talking and talking, and his mother's face went deadly pale. Not deadly pale in the way they all would have liked, with shock and shame, but with pure, cold anger. Deadly anger. And the red didn't yield from her face. She didn't reply, but both her children tensed up next to Claudius and in the end, without her noticing, cinder did grab a silver dagger and slipped it into his boot while leaning back towards the table. His eyes flickered red - his concentration upon his mother, not the possible vampire next to him. "Oi...shut up." he muttered to claudius and sounded rather appeacing. And jenna grabbed for Claudius hand and pressed it as if to underline that request. what the hell was the fool thinking? That shouting iut all of this as a human was to save him from that kind of situation? if he was human, then what he was doiung right now was the...most ridiculous form of a death wish expression he had ever witnessed. if he was a vampire on the other hand, and he seemed very willing to underline that with his stubborness, it would make sense for his calmness...but did he seriously underestimate a family of vampire hunters, and...the head of the house? Victoria's facial expression seemed strangely...disformed now. And again, Cinder gulped. "Mother" He muttered, standing up, and approached her by walking around the table. "Don't...you don't want this. We shall just call it a night, and leave the table." His uncle raised as well, just to wittness how Victoria rushed around and slapped her son, leaving three long, bloody scratches on his face. He stood for a moment, petrified and hurt, before he turned away and left his uncle to calm her. "If you would follow me. it is getting late." He said, and gestured to claudius to get up and follow him to a door they hadn't gone through before. "It is a long journey back to town. Why don't you stay for the night? We have a guest room prepared. It will also be a delight for Maple when the servcants bring her back, to know that you are still here. Although you don't seem to care very much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters!   Vampire Hunters! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunters!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Das Licht im Dunkel  :: Kaminecke :: Das Kaminzimmer :: Kleine andere rpgs-
Jump to: